Dianne Glasscoe Watterson R.D.H., B.S., M.B.A.
Dianne Glasscoe Watterson, RDH, BS, MBA, is an award-winning author, speaker and consultant. With more than four decades in dentistry, she has experience in all phases of dental office operation - front desk, certified chairside assistant, and registered dental hygienist. Dianne also has a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Service Management and a Master of Business Administration degree. Her business, Watterson Speaking/Consulting LLC based in Lexington, North Carolina, consults with active dental practices in all aspects of their operations, including business and clinical areas. Her nationwide consultations have successfully implemented programs that raise the level of productivity, efficiency and profitability of those offices she serves.
What People Are Saying
- "Loved it! Learned so much. Handout is awesome. Dianne was interesting and entertaining!"
- C.M., RDH (Denver, CO)
- "This is my 3rd seminar with Dianne. I came because I learned so much from her in the first two."
-S.J., RDH (Columbus, OH)
- "Best course I’ve attended in many years."
- T.Q., RDH (Olympia, WA)
- "She was wonderful! I wish she had been one of my instructors at school. Very informative! I’m really excited to take some of this info back to work."
- C.D., RDH (Bettendorf, IA)