Kenneth R. Tilashalski D.M.D.
Kenneth R. Tilashalski, D.M.D. (“Dr. T”) is quite unique in that he has earned specialty certificates in both oral & maxillofacial pathology and endodontics. He is the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry, and also holds an appointment at the School of Medicine. He is also currently interim director of the endodontic residency program.
After receiving his D.M.D. from Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Tilashalski completed both of his residencies along with an American Cancer Society fellowship at the University of Alabama. Prior to promotion to associate dean, Dr. T served as director of the urgent care & treatment planning clinics, chair of diagnostic sciences, and director of academic affairs.
What People Are Saying
- "This was an absolutely fantastic CE. And you’re funny, which made it so enjoyable. Love your thoroughness and willingness to take questions."
- J.G., RDH (Portland, ME)
- "Helpful w/ differentials and how to prescribe Rx. Very informative."
- A.F., DDS (San Diego, CA)
- "Excellent presentation of material, interesting, informative + fun!"
- R.M., RDH (Austin, TX)
- "Excellent course, excellent instructor."
- C.F., DDS (Raleigh, NC)